Hey everyone! We wanted to do a very short and sweet update to keep you all in the loop on a some news. First off, let me start by saying this. If you didn’t read the last update, this update will not make a lot of sense. PLEASE CLICK HERE to view and read the last update before proceeding.
Key points we’d like you all to know about:
- We are pre-releasing the Cluck Yegger mini game to all of you next week, Thursday October 29th. The pre-release will be DRM free and will be for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- If we can get the game on Steam, we will be giving Steam keys to backers as well as the DRM free versions of the game.
- We need your help getting the game upvoted on Steam. Please visit http://CluckYegger.com and vote! This would really help us out a lot.
- Though we are starting with Steam, we are looking into other outlets to sell the Cluck Yegger game.
- All moneys made from the Cluck Yegger game will go towards speeding up production on SpaceVenture.
- Although we’ve already been beta/bug testing the game, we’ll be taking feedback from backers on any found issues with the game.
This fun little mini game plays a key role in the plot of Spaceventure and will contain some surprises and revelations. But don’t worry, in SpaceVenture, it will not require you to beat the whole Cluck Yegger game to continue. We know that Cluck Yegger in The Planet of the Poultroids will not appeal to everyone, but any help you all can give in spreading the word would be very much appreciated. On top of voting, sharing CluckYegger.com with people is another great way to help as well.